Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I found a pulse

Yes, she is alive! I have done so many fun things in the last month and a half and need to post pictures and details for each event. This will have to suffice for now.

It's not every day, as a single mormon girl, you have a roommate that....

rediscovers himself in the mirror each day

gets fresh with his stuffed animal

Is so messy when he eats that he must eat naked

requires you to bathe with him


makes a life jacket look THIS good


or gives you this look when.....


.....you look THIS good

If only I could live with/near all my nephews.

10 comments:

Di said...

He is adorable and will be such a heart throb for life. I'm glad your having a great time in life. I miss you!

M.C. Sommers said...

That picture of the two of you in the bathtub is adorable! You're making me miss Elle!

Paige said...

Too cute! BTW, HH would never do a mask with me...James is a good sport!

the man said...

So adorable Rach! Lucky nephews to have such a great auntie!

Juliann said...

This was SUCH a cute post! I miss you Rach!
-Juliann(signed in as Rob, Sorry!)

rjd said...

Too funny-Iloved it! He is a "Lucky Guy".

Anonymous said...

AWWWW..... We LOVE you living with us. I'll miss being your mom. When we left on vacation my heart started aching thinking of leaving you. haha. I dont know what I'll do when you move.

Kendra Goodrich said...

Being an aunt is the best! You two look very cute together.

Will said...

His arms in the bathtub are hilarious. He looks like a hoot. Your make cute nephews?!?

Anonymous said...

best roomie ever :)
i'm jealous.