Saturday, September 14, 2013

Iphone Introduction

Fortunately and unfortunately I was introduced to an iphone. I have a love hate relationship with it. I am super attached, and I feel if I am not careful I waste far too much time playing games, shopping, watching shows, reading blogs, facebook browsing, and looking at pinterest. I don't know how many hours have been spent staring at that screen-- I would be far too embarrassed to find out. I have, however, captured several videos (that I've counted as journaling) and taken notes of cute things the kids have done. It definitely has benefits.

Anyways, one of the things that I have neglected doing is keeping our family blog up to date. Of course I am also super busy with two little ones, but I know there are pockets of time that can be spent blogging. (it also doesn't help that our laptop has a short and you are forced to stand for a long time as it slowly, very very slowly, uploads the pictures onto the blog).

Currently Sean and Charlie are at our stake service project and Audri is taking her morning nap. Here I go, attempting to catch us up to date. Yikes, I'm way behind.

Sidenote-- I am standing here listening to a rodent in our walls. Sick. It sounds huge, but is probably just a small mouse. Either way, I picture it being a large rat that has fangs and will attack us in our sleep. Sick.

1 comment:

Danae said...

You have to watch out for those terrible Vampire Rats that frequent houses by cemeteries. They will hunt you in your sleep. ;)