Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I heart Mary Carol


I have loved living with the 42 different roommates that I have in the past 7 years! Usually I am the one to stay behind as the others advance. It's always a sad day when I have to say good-bye to them. I am grateful for all the roommates I have had, and just as grateful for all the things I have learned from each one.

It's time for me to say good-bye to one of my favorites...Mary Carol Ferguson. Lucky Nate gets to hold onto this one for forever! I am so happy for her to have the opportunity to be sealed in the Timpanogos Temple this coming Friday.

We had a little bachelorette party for her this past Saturday. It was lots of fun, and a great way to celebrate without all the guys and other wedding things getting in the way.

6 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Wow Rach. 42 roommates! Cute new jeans!

Stephanie said...

Hey Rachel, cute blog! The office I work in is all guys, and I have a few that think your cute! :)

Delee said...

42 roomates! That's a lot of ladies! It's sad to see the good ones go. I was always a little scared that a crazy one would move in....

Mari said...

Hi!! I love blogging!

The Georges said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog... that's great, because now I can "see" you more often. I have missed our rooming days!

Kaela Cusack said...

me too :) I'm proud to be one of your 42 roomates! i LOOOOVVVEE your blog. it's perfect, and the title is sassy. my blog is kcusack.blogspot.com
See you on Monday! We can make more plans then.
PS. You were hot tonight ;)