Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pretty Picture

Tonight I tried to come up with a pattern. As I was coming up with the pattern, I colored in the lines really well. When I was done coloring so beautifully and came up with an eye-appealing pattern, I turned in my scantron.

Sometimes you study the right material. Sometimes you can study the right material for hours and hours. Sometimes there is nothing that you can do to prepare yourself anymore to take a biology exam.

The verdict..... My scantron was not only beautiful, but the lovely piece of art got me a great grade!

Angiosperms, gymnosperms, gametophytes, sporophytes, byophytes, ascomycetes, basidiomycetes, zygomycetes......... blah blah BLAH........I need to empty the contents that are being held in my brain so that I can sleep.

Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep!

1 comment:

Bright Beginnings said...

Yay! I am excited for you. That studying paid off.